Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Brett Favre's Streak is DONE!!!

Over the past couple of years we have all had to listen to the reporters ask , " Is he or is he not coming back".  Well the "Great" Brett Favre did come back, and he shocked everyone by coming to the Vikings team.  I wish he would have stayed playing for the Packers, but he came and I do have to admit that the Vikes did have a good season.  Everyone did seem to forget 10 other factors besides Brett Favre, what are they you ask.  The other players on the offense of course, and that's not even counting the defense, and the guys who just warm the bench.  Well after one year and a horrible start, Brett Favre hurt his hand, I do have to admit that when they showed it on TV it did look gross, but it also was the injury that broke his starting streak.  Thank goodness, now we can quit hearing about that, I also heard that he said he was done after this year.  I will have to wait to find that out, but I would be so very happy if he did quit.  So long Brett, and to your little record too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment