Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Revised Blog Post


Minnesota Vikings
This is big news for Minnesota fans, Head Coach for the Minnesota Vikings, Brad Childress has been fired!! I'm sure none of you care, but I'm from Minnesota and love the Vikings, and football, so I am very excited about this news. When Brett Favre came to the Vikings, I have to say it was a dark time for my family and I. The man we had despised for years was now a member of the team we loved. I couldn't believe it!!

Leslie Frazier

As the next football season came to a head, it was no shock that the old man quarterback was coming back, he just doesn't know when to quit!! But this year has been different, yes I still hate that man, but Brad moved into a close second! The Vikings have some serious talent on their team, and he didn't seem to know capitalize on that talent. No worries, after what was to long, Brad was fired and Leslie Frazier was brought in to help pick up the pieces. Leslie was the Assistant Head Coach for the Vikings and the Defensive Coordinator since 2007. In 2009 the Vikings defense was ranked number 6, the second year in a row, out of all of the defenses. This was the first time this has happened to the Vikings since 1993-1994. Also in 2009 he helped the team lead the NFL in sacks, with 48, and since 2007 they were ranked third in the league with 131 sacks. I don't think that it could have gotten any worse, but I never expected the first game as head coach to come out like it did. Minnesota beat Washington 17-14!! It was a great way to start out the beginning of his coaching and I hope it keeps going!

The Sign I Saw!!

Again I know that you probably don't care, but I do want to share a little something with you. While shopping the day after Thanksgiving my mom, her friend Lori, and I were shopping in Rochester as we drove by a little bar I looked at the roof, and there was a sign that made me laugh out loud. It was a picture of Brad Childress's face on it with a circle and a strike through it, you know like a no u-turn sign, except instead of the u it was his face.
This is great news to all Vikings fans!! I hope that everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment