Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Minnesota Vikings

This is big news for Minnesota fans, Head Coach for the Minnesota Vikings, Brad Childress has been fired!! I'm sure none of you care, but I'm from Minnesota and love the Vikings, and football, so I am very excited about this news. When Brett Farve came to the Vikings, I have to say it was a dark time for my family and I. The man we had despised for years was now one the team that we loved. I couldn't believe it!! As the next football season came to a head, it waas no shock that the old quarterback was coming back, he just doesn't know when to quit!! But this year has been different, yes I still hate that man, but Brad moved into a close second! The vikings have some serious talent on their team and he didn't seem to know capitalize on that talent. No worries after what was to long Brad was fired and Leslie Frazier was brought in to help pick up the pieces. I don't think that it could have gotten any worse, but I never expected the first game as head coach to come out like it did. Minnesota beat Washington 17-14!! It was a great way to start out the beginning of his coaching and I hope it keeps going! Again I know that you probably don't care, but I do have to share that while shopping the day after Thanksgiving my mom, her friend Lori, and I were shopping in Rochester when we drove by a little bar, and as we drove by I looked at the roof and there was a sign on it that made me laugh out loud. It was a picture of Brad Childress's face on it with a circle and a strike through it, you know like a no u-turn sign, except instead of the u it was his face. This is great news to all Vikings fans!! I hope that everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can tell you love your Vikings! I am from MN too, and I don't mind watching a little football now and again, and I do cheer for the Vike's when they play.

    ReplyDelete